Experience the Regency Difference
We proudly offer career opportunities at the facility and corporate levels. At Regency, we believe that culture counts! Our leadership team is highly experienced and visible, and passionate about achieving excellence.
Join a winning team that offers generous compensation and benefits, but also goes above and beyond to reward and nurture hard work. Please click the link below to explore career opportunities with the 58 Regency managed facilities. Click here to view job opportunities near you
Why Work for Regency?
- Competitive pay and performance-based evaluations
- Major medical, dental, and vision
- Employee REACH Wellness program
- Supplement Insurance: Critical Illness, Hospital, Accident, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance plus more!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- PayActiv Paycard- get your paycheck up to 2 days faster plus pay advances!
- Empower 401(k)
- Holiday, Paid Time Off, and Bereavement
- Telehealth services- $0 copay
- Shoes for Crews Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
At Regency, we are committed to providing a rewarding, supportive workplace environment for every team member. Eligible team members have the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of benefit programs.
We Believe in the Difference
Cuero Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Cook – 13 years
"I was recently promoted from Dietary Aide to Cook; I was honored to be selected and up for the challenge! I truly enjoy cooking for the residents. I love it when the residents are smiling during meals and giving us compliments on the meals, we prepare for them."
Port Lavaca Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, MDS Nurse – 10 years
"Our facility offers stability, a positive work environment, and education to be successful in our roles. Our team’s bond is beyond just co-workers and residents, this is a family. We always do what is best for our residents and maintain an expectational higher level of quality care. When we are faced with any type of obstacle, we all set aside job duties and titles and come together to accomplish our goal."